Ramblings of an Errant Rogue

Trials and tribulations of an actor at large in Hollywood.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States

I am a living anachronism. I'm a "throw-forward" from another time. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful to have been born here in the 20th century, because it gives me the luxury to play with and explore that pull I feel to history. A few years ago I caught the computer virus and I was never the same. That's been a very slow recovery. Despite my strange attraction to the dark side of life (or more accurately, my romantic idea of the dark side of life), I am an extreme optimist. Like the punching bag clowns of old... you can knock me down, but I come right back up smiling. NOTE: No attempt has been made by the above statement to tempt fate.

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Wow! I have to get busy updating my site!

Since my last post, I have done the title character in an ABC pilot, played Adolf Hitler for a History Channel docudrama, delivered a baby for the Health Network, created a new character for a popular video game franchise, gotten a small voiceover role in a feature animation with an all-star cast, booked a role in a soon-to-be Lovecraftian cult classic... I know I'm forgetting some stuff.... OK, more's a comin'!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any word on when the History channel will actually show that?

Soon-to-be Lovecraftian cult classic? Fun stuff!! Tell us more, tell us more...

1:21 PM  
Blogger errant_rogue said...

Hello Herb,

You've probably already got this update from the ol' Facebook page, but the Lovecraft feature is "Whisperer in Darkness" produced by the evil geniuses at the HP Lovecraft Historical Society. We're shooting my scene on October 3rd or 4th, and the "Uncle Adolf" role for the History Channel premieres on September 30, 2009 "Nostradamus Effect: Hitler's Blood Oath" Thanks for reminding me to update this page once in awhile :-D

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, crap - I missed Nostradamus that day - I had even been watching it that week (checks calendar to see why -- ah, doctor's appointment that day.)BTW I also replied to your last comment on my blog - I wish there was a way to thread these somehow.

I'll have to go back a look for the FB entry, I wind up missing too many things there.

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home